Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mommy Blog: Dressing During Early Stages of Pregnancy

Hi guys! So I wanted to do a mommy blog today to talk about fashion during the early stages of a pregnancy. For me, I’ve found that I’ve gained inches and I’ve gotten wider but my belly hasn’t popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don’t make me look heavy. Some days my baby bump really shows, and some days it doesn’t… so I never really know what I’m going to look like.
At this stage I guess I’m more focused on concealing the weight gain than I am about dressing the bump, just because it hasn’t popped yet. My new J Brand maternity jeans are a blessing because they make me feel slim and comfortable, and I’m excited to try other looks! I heard Jet makes some amazing maternity jeans too. Once I start showing more I’ll be all about showing off my bump, and I can’t wait!
I’m definitely having a lot of fun with my maternity fashion and love trying new things. I want to share my pregnancy fashion tips with other expecting moms out there and I know it’s different for everyone; some women start showing sooner, others don’t start showing until later, but I want to share my own personal experiences with you guys along the way :) Does anyone know any good dressing tips for pregnancy? Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment